A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph D'Amore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph D'Amore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amore graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. D'Amore has 15 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. D'Amore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. D'Amore practice?
Dr. Joseph D'Amore practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near North Baldwin, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See North Baldwin Allergists, North Baldwin Internists, and North Baldwin Psychiatrists.