A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph D'Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph D'Silva is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Silva
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Silva Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph D'Silva, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Silva graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. D'Silva has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph D'Silva MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph D'Silva practice?
- Dr. Joseph D'Silva has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph D'Silva practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lincolnwood, IL and Lake Villa, IL.
See Chicago Orthopedic Surgeons.