Learn more about Dr. Joseph D'Silva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph D'Silva is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. D'Silva
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. D'Silva Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph D'Silva, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Silva graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. D'Silva has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph D'Silva MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph D'Silva practice?
- Dr. Joseph D'Silva has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph D'Silva practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lincolnwood, IL and Lake Villa, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.