A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph D'Addesio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph D'Addesio, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Addesio graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. D'Addesio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
- Christus St. John
- Memorial Hermann - Southeast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Paul D'Addesio MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. D'Addesio practice?
- Dr. Joseph D'Addesio has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph D'Addesio practices Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waxahachie, TX and Kingwood, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Emergency Physicians.