A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Bouvier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Bouvier is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Bouvier, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bouvier graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Bouvier has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Douglass Bouvier MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. Bouvier practice?
- Dr. Joseph Bouvier has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Bouvier practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Apache Junction, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.