A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Chun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Chun is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chun graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Chun has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Dalhoon Chun MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. Chun practice?
- Dr. Joseph Chun has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Chun practices Internal Medicine near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Buena Park, CA.
See Irvine Internists.