A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Diaz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Diaz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Diaz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Diaz, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Diaz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph David Diaz MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. Diaz practice?
- Dr. Joseph Diaz has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Diaz practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Allergists.