A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Foley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Foley is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foley
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Foley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Foley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Foley graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Foley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wake Forest University
- Salisbury W.G. Hefner VA Medical Ctr
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lexington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Dayton Foley MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. Foley practice?
- Dr. Joseph Foley has 10 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Foley practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Abingdon, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Norton, VA and Marion, VA.
See Abingdon Internists and Abingdon Cardiologists.