A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Foley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Foley is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Foley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Foley graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Foley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lexington
- Wake Forest University
- Salisbury W.G. Hefner VA Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Dayton Foley MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. Foley practice?
- Dr. Joseph Foley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Foley practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Internists and Lexington Cardiologists.