Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Foley III
Dr. Joseph Foley III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Johnson City, TN, with other offices in Kingsport, TN and Bristol, TN (and 8 other locations). He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Foley is affiliated with Bristol Regional Medical Center, Salisbury W.G. Hefner VA Medical Ctr and Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lexington. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Foley III has the following 3 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Joseph Foley III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Johnson City, TN.
Dr. Rahul Sakhuja
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Johnson City, TN 0 mi13
Dr. Herbert Ladley
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Johnson City, TN 0 mi39
Dr. Brian Dulin
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Johnson City, TN 0 mi11