Dr. Joseph Murphy MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Hillsboro, OR

• Good
  • Bad

April 15th, 2016
I stumbled on finding Dr. Murphy, and was the best thing to happen to me in OB/GYN land! I was having a serious problem, and he was the only doc that had an appointment the same day. Prior to finding Dr. Murphy, I was being seen at Mt. Tablet in Clackamas (wayyyyyy closer to my house!) but I made the trek to Hillsboro because I was in dire need of help! He was/is one of the most compassionate, and caring doctors I have ever encountered, and that made a not-that-great of a situation, just a little bit more tolerable. It's almost a year, and I am again in a GYN-castrohy. Dr. Murphy has been wonderful, awnsering emails in a timely manner, and setting up phone appts at short notice, and making sure I have everything I need ASAP. The staff at Westside are wonderful, and the campus is beautiful to boot! :) If you are looking for a kind, compassionate, empathetic, knowledgable, and all-around great doc for your OBGYN needs- Dr. Murphy is your doc!

August 19th, 2011
BEST OB/GYN EVER
When to this doc for an urgent GYN issue. Was AMAZING! I have never felt so at ease with a GYN doctor before. I needed surgery, which he did, and it went great. Was wonderful to me and especially my worried husband! I can't say enough good things about his professionalism, personality, and making you feel cared for. And he is an excellent surgeon. No doctor in the Kaiser system better than Dr Murphy. Any woman seeking a caring, compassionate doctor to care for her..this is the guy.

June 13th, 2016