A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Rosen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Rosen is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Rosen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosen graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lander Valley Medical Center
- Wyoming Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph David Rosen MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. Rosen practice?
- Dr. Joseph Rosen has 7 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Rosen practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Casper, WY.
Additional practice locations include: Riverton, WY and Sheridan, WY.
See Casper Internists and Casper Oncologists.