Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Schulman
Dr. Joseph Schulman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fairfax, VA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Genetics, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Pediatrics. Dr. Schulman is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Schulman has the following 4 specialties
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Joseph Schulman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfax, VA.
Dr. Vasiliki Moragianni
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Fairfax, VA 0 mi11
Dr. John Csokmay III
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Fairfax, VA 0 mi12
Dr. Ervin Jones
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Fairfax, VA 0 mi36