A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Schulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schulman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Schulman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Schulman, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.), Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Addison Disease (Adrenoleukodystrophy)
- Body Weight
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Disorders
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Diffuse Cerebral Sclerosis of Schilder (Alpers Syndrome)
- Fanconi Syndrome
- Fetal Diseases
- Fetal Growth Retardation
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- Glucosephosphate Dehydrogenase Deficiency
- Growth Disorders
- Homocystinuria (Cystathionine beta synthase deficiency)
- Hot Flashes
- Huntington Disease
- Inborn Errors of Amino Acid Metabolism
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulman graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Schulman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Daniel Schulman MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. Schulman practice?
- Dr. Joseph Schulman has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Schulman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Fairfax Pediatricians, and Fairfax Geneticists.