A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Schulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Schulman, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.), Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Addison Disease (Adrenoleukodystrophy)
- Body Weight
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chromosome Disorders
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Diffuse Cerebral Sclerosis of Schilder (Alpers Syndrome)
- Fanconi Syndrome
- Fetal Diseases
- Fetal Growth Retardation
- Fragile X Syndrome
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
- Glucosephosphate Dehydrogenase Deficiency
- Growth Disorders
- Homocystinuria (Cystathionine beta synthase deficiency)
- Hot Flashes
- Huntington Disease
- Inborn Errors of Amino Acid Metabolism
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Schulman graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Schulman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Daniel Schulman MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. Schulman practice?
- Dr. Joseph Schulman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Schulman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Fairfax, VA.
See Fairfax Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Fairfax Pediatricians, and Fairfax Geneticists.