A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Sutton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Sutton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Sutton, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutton graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Sutton has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sutton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. Sutton practice?
Dr. Joseph Sutton practices Dermatology near Suffern, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Monsey, NY.
See Suffern Dermatologists.