A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Thomas is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Thomas, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Thomas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Deer Thomas MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Joseph Thomas has 1 office location.
- Dr. Joseph Thomas practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Mt Pleasant, SC.