A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Thomas is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Thomas, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Thomas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Deer Thomas MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Joseph Thomas has 1 office location.
- Dr. Joseph Thomas practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Mt Pleasant, SC.