Dr. Joseph Zuckerman MD Patient Reviews

perfect

May 19th, 2016
Excellent the best

January 20th, 2016
Unbelievable surgeon. A true craftsman and a caring person. He will spoil you for any other Doctor.

December 13th, 2015
Dr. Zuckerman has done surgery on both shoulsers, with magniificent results, to me....he is the best.

January 22nd, 2015
Bad surgeon, bad guy.

December 8th, 2014
This is was my first time seeing Dr. Joseph Zuckerman, and I found him to be very professional , pleasant and I was very satisfied with his diagnosis , examination ,I would recommend him to friends and family. His staff was great too.

April 15th, 2014
hip replacement surgery
My husband was refused hip replacement surgery by other surgeons due to medical issues. He suffered many years and was almost wheel chair bound when we visited Dr. Zuckerman. He was very confident about the surgery and my husband had hip replacement surgery in Nov. Now, 5 moths later he no longer needs a cane and is planning to play golf next week. It is unbelievable. Not only is Dr. Zuckerman a great surgeon but he truly cares about his patients. I highly recommend him.

January 7th, 2014
The Greatest Orthopaedic Surgeon
Dr. Zuckerman is a very generous surgeon and real caring to me & my family. His bedside manners are outstanding . Ive meet Dr. Z in 2012 (May). The consultation was impressive. He was very open about my left-hip situation. And spoke openly & firmly about what I needed done ( Total hip replacement). I must say the surgery went successful . I would like praise his staff as well, very highly professional and courtesy was great at all times. I've been seeing Dr Z ever since& now aanother situation has occur . My left-knee. During the Thanksgiving holiday (2013). I've notice swelling , crackling, paining & hurting badly. So, I called Dr Z left a message about my knee having effusion & so forth. He returned my call & requested I take an X-ray. Now I need a total knee replacement, have no more cartilage left . But to be certain he requested a MRI , feeling that the RA is taking a toll on me. If I do the knee, I recommended Dr Z as my surgeon again. Dr Zuckerman , theirs one word to describe him PHENOMENON!

May 25th, 2012
With out a doubt the best orthopedic surgeon in New York and most deserving of his outstanding reputation.

November 7th, 2011
I Saw Dr Zukeman with a very complacated shoulder problem, that other orthopedic doctors wouldn't even attempt to fix. Dr. Zukerrman was able to explain the problem and what he was going to do to fix it in terms I understood. I am very happy with the results of the surgey and the follow up treatment.

November 22nd, 2010
jeff b.
my knee replacement from dr. zuckerman was a life saver. my knee is fantastic with no pain at all. my quality of life has changed dramatically.

September 13th, 2010
An outstanding doctor who genuinely cares
I cannot say enough about Dr. Zuckerman. In 1994 and 1996 he did complicated revisions of a hip replacement (the second after a fall) when some other doctors didn't feel anything could be done, and in 1995 he did a knee replacement. His expertise is unmatched. But more important, he always displayed a real caring for me and my family. His bedside manner is the best. This manner was also reflected in every resident who worked under him. My only reason for leaving Dr. Zuckerman was that I moved to CA. However, since I have been here, I have called him on three different occasions, the latest in 2008, when I was facing major decisions. He always returned my calls within an hour and spent time talking with me. He also did a shoulder replacement on my mother with a good outcome. I can't say enough how much I admire Dr. Zuckerman. Anyone who has him as a doctor is lucky and blessed.