Dr. Joseph Zuckerman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Zuckerman?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Zuckerman?

• Good

jf

May 19th, 2016

Excellent the best

January 21st, 2016

Unbelievable surgeon. A true craftsman and a caring person. He will spoil you for any other Doctor.

December 13th, 2015

Dr. Zuckerman has done surgery on both shoulsers, with magniificent results, to me....he is the best.

January 22nd, 2015

Bad surgeon, bad guy.

December 8th, 2014

This is was my first time seeing Dr. Joseph Zuckerman, and I found him to be very professional , pleasant and I was very satisfied with his diagnosis , examination ,I would recommend him to friends and family. His staff was great too.

April 15th, 2014

hip replacement surgery

My husband was refused hip replacement surgery by other surgeons due to medical issues. He suffered many years and was almost wheel chair bound when we visited Dr. Zuckerman. He was very confident about the surgery and my husband had hip replacement surgery in Nov. Now, 5 moths later he no longer needs a cane and is planning to play golf next week. It is unbelievable. Not only is Dr. Zuckerman a great surgeon but he truly cares about his patients. I highly recommend him.

May 25th, 2012

With out a doubt the best orthopedic surgeon in New York and most deserving of his outstanding reputation.

November 8th, 2011

I Saw Dr Zukeman with a very complacated shoulder problem, that other orthopedic doctors wouldn't even attempt to fix. Dr. Zukerrman was able to explain the problem and what he was going to do to fix it in terms I understood. I am very happy with the results of the surgey and the follow up treatment.

November 23rd, 2010

jeff b.

my knee replacement from dr. zuckerman was a life saver. my knee is fantastic with no pain at all. my quality of life has changed dramatically.

September 13th, 2010

An outstanding doctor who genuinely cares

I cannot say enough about Dr. Zuckerman. In 1994 and 1996 he did complicated revisions of a hip replacement (the second after a fall) when some other doctors didn't feel anything could be done, and in 1995 he did a knee replacement. His expertise is unmatched. But more important, he always displayed a real caring for me and my family. His bedside manner is the best. This manner was also reflected in every resident who worked under him. My only reason for leaving Dr. Zuckerman was that I moved to CA. However, since I have been here, I have called him on three different occasions, the latest in 2008, when I was facing major decisions. He always returned my calls within an hour and spent time talking with me. He also did a shoulder replacement on my mother with a good outcome. I can't say enough how much I admire Dr. Zuckerman. Anyone who has him as a doctor is lucky and blessed.