A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph D'Amico:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph D'Amico is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph D'Amico, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Amico graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. D'Amico has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Waterbury Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. D'Amico accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. D'Amico practice?
Dr. Joseph D'Amico practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Surgeons.