A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Dang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Dang, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- von Willebrand Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Dang graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Dang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph M Dang MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Dang practice?
- Dr. Joseph Dang has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Dang practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Houston, TX.
See Houston Physiatrists.