A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Dang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Dang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dang
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Dang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Dang, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- von Willebrand Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Dang graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Dang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph M Dang MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Dang practice?
- Dr. Joseph Dang has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Dang practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Houston, TX.
See Houston Physiatrists.