A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Daniel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Daniel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daniel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Daniel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Daniel, DO, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniel graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Daniel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Daniel DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Daniel practice?
- Dr. Joseph Daniel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Daniel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sewell, NJ.
See Egg Harbor Township Orthopedic Surgeons.