A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Daniel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Daniel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Daniel, DO, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniel graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Daniel has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Daniel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph N. Daniel practice?
Dr. Joseph Daniel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Stratford, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Sewell Surgeons.