A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Daniels is Good. Dr. Daniels has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniels graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.More Education & Awards
Dr. Daniels has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Center Ft Worth
- Plaza Medical Center of Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Daniels accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Daniels:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph Daniels practice?
Dr. Joseph Daniels practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Josef Daniels, Dr. Giuseppe Daniels