A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Davanzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Davanzo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davanzo
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davanzo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Davanzo graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Davanzo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Botsford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Gregory Davanzo DO is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph G. Davanzo practice?
- Dr. Joseph Davanzo has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Davanzo practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Internists and Livonia Gastroenterologists.