A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Davanzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Davanzo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davanzo
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davanzo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Davanzo graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Davanzo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Botsford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Gregory Davanzo DO is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph G. Davanzo practice?
- Dr. Joseph Davanzo has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Davanzo practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Internists and Livonia Gastroenterologists.