A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph David:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph David is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph David, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. David graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. David has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- City of Hope-Good Samaritan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. David accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan