A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Davidson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davidson
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Davidson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Davidson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Evisceration
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Davidson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Kent Davidson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph K. Davidson practice?
- Dr. Joseph Davidson has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Davidson practices Ophthalmology near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Ophthalmologists.