A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Davies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Davies is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Davies, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davies graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Davies has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Aurora Medical Center - Oshkosh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Davies MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Davies practice?
- Dr. Joseph Davies has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Davies practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grafton, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Grafton Orthopedic Surgeons.