A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Daw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Daw is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Daw, DDS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
- Distraction Osteogenesis
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Tissue Expansion
Education & Awards
Dr. Daw graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Daw has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph L Daw DDS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph L. Daw practice?
- Dr. Joseph Daw has 7 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Daw practices Plastic Surgery near Salem, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Warrenville, IL and Hinsdale, IL.
See Salem Surgeons.