A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Joseph De Michele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph De Michele, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. De Michele graduated from University Of Naples, Faculty Of Medicine I.More Education & Awards
Dr. De Michele has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
- NSMC - Salem Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. De Michele accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 13 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance