Surgical Specialist, Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Dec 13th, 2014

Truly a lifetime of thanks to Dr. Dearani.

|  Dr. Dearani  |  show details
by Sue on Aug 3rd, 2014

Dr. Dearani performed surgery on me 2 years ago and I am doing fantastic. I knew when I met him that he was going to successfully perform surgery on me. I had faith in him and my respect for him grew every day he came to my bedside. It is hard to put into words the admiration I have for this outstanding doctor.

by Mudhaher on Jun 4th, 2014

Thank you to one of greatest cardiovascular surgeon in whole the world . He do operation for my daughter with Ebstein anomaly .and he save my daughter life ( Umalbanin ). Thank you again and again to the famous surgeon who have wonderful hand skills dr. Dearani Mudhaher

|  Repair of large pseudo-aneyurism and bypass graft  |  show details
by Shari on May 29th, 2013

This doctor is extremely knowledgeable , confident and intelligentand he will do what he truly believes will give the best possible result. I researched and watched you tube videos on this doctor and when I met him felt very confident in my decision for surgery . He was my 3rd attempt at. A second opinion because my situation was complicated. It has been 5 weeks since my surgery and I feel great now and still recovering but am so glad I had my surgery done in Minn. well worth it... The best about the Mayo doctors are that they are salaried and do not benefit from performing surgeries more or less, patient care is their primary concern... :)

Oct 26th, 2012

This Man work Is good He was little short with person from time seen him friday before surgery first time seen him tell time was dischared from Hospital was fiveteen minutes total very short when asking info

Apr 1st, 2012

I wouldn't still be here without this man. So my opinion of him is very high. My overall experience with the entire staff at Mayo Clinic and St. Mary's Hospital was great. I don't want to go back but only because that would mean I wasn't doing well and thanks to all of them I am. Thank you all!!!

|  Pediatric heart transplant  |  show details
by Shannon Motzko on Apr 15th, 2011

Our experience with Dr Dearani was absolutely wonderful given the circumstances we were under. He is very nonchalant about his work and does excellent work. I would definitely recommend anyone needing medical treatment that can be performed by him to have the utmost confidence in his ability. Thank you.