Aug 27th, 2015

I would recommend the Dr. to all my friends, family and people that I meet. He saved my Life.

Dr. Dearani saved my son's life show details Dr. Dearani saved my son's life
by Faith Solano on Jun 18th, 2015

Dr. Dearani operated on my son's heart when my son was only three days old. This doctor saved his life more than once! Because my boy had a complex congenital heart defect, several operations would be needed. After two corrective surgeries, it was determined that transplantation was the best option. This was successful, and now my son is twelve years old, eight years post-transplant. He thrives! Dr. Dearani has an excellent bedside manner. He listens carefully and offers his expertise, explaining very technical information in a way that the average person can easily understand. He took plenty of time with us, ensuring that all of our questions got answered. Dr. Dearani made us feel that we were the only family that he needed to see that day. We are very fortunate to have access to this highly trained, amazingly skilled physician. In our experience, Dr. Dearani deserves a perfect rating.

Dec 13th, 2014

Truly a lifetime of thanks to Dr. Dearani.

Dr. Dearani show details Dr. Dearani
by Sue on Aug 3rd, 2014

Dr. Dearani performed surgery on me 2 years ago and I am doing fantastic. I knew when I met him that he was going to successfully perform surgery on me. I had faith in him and my respect for him grew every day he came to my bedside. It is hard to put into words the admiration I have for this outstanding doctor.

Repair of large pseudo-aneyurism and bypass graft show details Repair of large pseudo-aneyurism and bypass graft
by Shari on May 29th, 2013

This doctor is extremely knowledgeable , confident and intelligentand he will do what he truly believes will give the best possible result. I researched and watched you tube videos on this doctor and when I met him felt very confident in my decision for surgery . He was my 3rd attempt at. A second opinion because my situation was complicated. It has been 5 weeks since my surgery and I feel great now and still recovering but am so glad I had my surgery done in Minn. well worth it... The best about the Mayo doctors are that they are salaried and do not benefit from performing surgeries more or less, patient care is their primary concern... :)

Oct 26th, 2012

This Man work Is good He was little short with person from time seen him friday before surgery first time seen him tell time was dischared from Hospital was fiveteen minutes total very short when asking info

Apr 1st, 2012

I wouldn't still be here without this man. So my opinion of him is very high. My overall experience with the entire staff at Mayo Clinic and St. Mary's Hospital was great. I don't want to go back but only because that would mean I wasn't doing well and thanks to all of them I am. Thank you all!!!

Pediatric heart transplant show details Pediatric heart transplant
by Shannon Motzko on Apr 15th, 2011

Our experience with Dr Dearani was absolutely wonderful given the circumstances we were under. He is very nonchalant about his work and does excellent work. I would definitely recommend anyone needing medical treatment that can be performed by him to have the utmost confidence in his ability. Thank you.