A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Deblasi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Deblasi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Deblasi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deblasi graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Deblasi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Deblasi MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Deblasi practice?
- Dr. Joseph Deblasi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Deblasi practices Internal Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists.