A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Defiore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Defiore is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Defiore
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Defiore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Defiore, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Defiore graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Defiore has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Parkwest Med Ctr
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Charles Defiore MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Defiore practice?
- Dr. Joseph Defiore has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Defiore practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Powell, TN and Jefferson City, TN.
See Knoxville Surgeons and Knoxville Orthopedic Surgeons.