Learn more about Dr. Joseph Defiore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Defiore is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Defiore, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Defiore graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Defiore has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Parkwest Med Ctr
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Charles Defiore MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Defiore practice?
- Dr. Joseph Defiore has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Defiore practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Powell, TN and Jefferson City, TN.
See Knoxville Surgeons and Knoxville Orthopedic Surgeons.