A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Defulvio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Defulvio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Defulvio, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hot Flashes
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Defulvio graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Defulvio has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph D Defulvio DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. Defulvio practice?
- Dr. Joseph Defulvio has 8 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Defulvio practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Trexlertown, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.