A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Defulvio is Excellent. Dr. Defulvio has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Defulvio, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Defulvio graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Fort Lauderdale. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Defulvio has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley HospitalMuhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Defulvio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Defulvio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph D. Defulvio practice?
Dr. Joseph Defulvio practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Trexlertown, PA.
See Bethlehem Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giuseppe Defulvio, Dr. Josef Defulvio