Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

RN show details RN
by NCK on May 30th, 2015

I continue to travel three hours every year for my appointment with Dr. DeFulvio.....I trust him 200%.....He cares for my gyn needs, and also about me as a person.

Apr 2nd, 2015

Dr. DeFulvio always takes time to talk about any questions or concerns. Very professional but goes out of his way to put his patients at ease.

Feb 17th, 2013

I love Dr. D. I have seen him for my pregnancy and routine care for the last 7 years. Always thorough and listens!

by Alivia on Nov 3rd, 2010

Dr. Defulvio is simply great. My son was delivered by him. I was a first time mom and petrified of the whole experience. But he made everything very easy by his calm reassuring manner.I am grateful to him for making childbirth an amazing experience for me.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Pam LaPata on Jul 15th, 2010

I've been going to Dr. DeFulvio for many years. When I moved to the Lehigh Valley 10 years ago, I was having a great deal of discomfort. He was able to find the problem that my prior doctors overlooked and with a minor surgery corrected the problem. I'd highly recommend him. He is an intelligent and caring physician.

Visit show details Visit
Mar 6th, 2010

I was a new patient who had seen other doctors who were not able to help me. Dr. DeFulvio was kind and concerned and explained what was going on. I had surgery that went very well and am feeling great! I would recommend him highly.