Learn more about Dr. Joseph DeGregorio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph DeGregorio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeGregorio
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. DeGregorio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph DeGregorio, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. DeGregorio graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. DeGregorio has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph DeGregorio MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph DeGregorio practice?
- Dr. Joseph DeGregorio has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph DeGregorio practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Glen Ridge, NJ.
See Glen Ridge Cardiologists.