A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Del Castillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Del Castillo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Del Castillo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Del Castillo graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Del Castillo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital/Lebanon
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph B Del Castillo MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph B. Del Castillo practice?
- Dr. Joseph Del Castillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Del Castillo practices Internal Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Internists.