A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Delaurentis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delaurentis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Delaurentis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Delaurentis, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Delaurentis graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Delaurentis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph J Delaurentis MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Delaurentis practice?
- Dr. Joseph Delaurentis has 8 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Delaurentis practices Diagnostic Radiology near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Salem, NJ and Stratford, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Radiologists.