A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Delaurentis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Delaurentis, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Delaurentis graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Delaurentis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Delaurentis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Delaurentis practice?
Dr. Joseph Delaurentis practices Diagnostic Radiology near Blackwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Stratford, NJ.
See Blackwood Radiologists.