A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Deleese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Deleese is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deleese
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deleese Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Deleese, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Deleese graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Deleese has 20 hospital affiliations:
- LeCONTE MEDICAL CENTER
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Deleese FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Deleese practice?
- Dr. Joseph Deleese has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Deleese practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists and Knoxville Cardiologists.