A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Deleese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Deleese is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deleese
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Deleese Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Deleese, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Deleese graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Deleese has 20 hospital affiliations:
- LeCONTE MEDICAL CENTER
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Deleese FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Deleese practice?
- Dr. Joseph Deleese has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Deleese practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists and Knoxville Cardiologists.