A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Delehanty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Delehanty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Delehanty, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Delehanty graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Delehanty has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St James Mercy Hospital
- Highland Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph M Delehanty MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Delehanty practice?
- Dr. Joseph Delehanty has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Delehanty practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Cardiologists.