Dr. Joseph Dello Russo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

December 6th, 2013

November 27th, 2013
Mr.
It was quick and painless. Everyone was very friendly and informative. I would recommend Dr. Dello Russo to anyone who is interested in this surgery. I Can See. WOW what a differance.

October 20th, 2011
Ok at first I thought the place had a good environment, they took me in pretty quick for my 1st consultation ( I visited the Manhattan location). I met with Dello Russo, Jr. and his assistant Michael. Michael was friendlier then the doctor himself. I decided NOT to get the surgery because I was scared and worried of the long term affects. Once I got to the front and spoke with the receptionist, when I told her I would reschedule to have the surgery (which was a lie)she couldnt seem to accept "not today".. she insisted to run my credit and started bashing Dr. Modell's name once I stated I had gone to see him for a consultation. She stated how Dr. Dello Russo was the best and no one compares to their good prices, equipment and doctors. I then became aggravated and walked away from her. DEFINITELY NOT MY TYPE OF DOCTORS OFFICE, the pressure to have the surgery done was ridiculous! These people are a joke! Stick with contacts/glasses people.. ITS NOT WORTH IT !

April 23rd, 2011
Compare!!!
Really nice people. They made me feel so at ease with lasik surgery. I had been to another lasik surgeon and all they did was say bad things about Dr. Dello Russo. That's what made me go to him. I figured this other practice was slamming Dr. Dello Russo because they were very unprofessional. Thank you Manhattan Lasik. If you hadn't said all you did I would never have met Dr. Dello Russo.

February 8th, 2011
Lasik Surgery with Dr Dello Russo
Hi, I want to share with you the results of my lasik surgery with dr dello russo. i heard his ad on the radio many times and came in when they had a $1000 off special a year ago. the office is busy but the docotrs (father and son) spent time with me and explained how they do the procedure and why i should choose to do it with them. i went back 2 weeks later and had the surgery, it was done in 5 minutes. i started to see better an hour later, and have not used my contact lenses ever since. follow up visits were quick and my impression is that these people are very professional. hope this would help you to make up your mind.

January 31st, 2011
I had my surgery with Dr. Dello Russo last month, he came highly recommended by a friend of mine who is currently serving in Afghanistan and went to him to remove his glasses before he was sent there. He and his son Jeff worked together on my case and took care of my astigmatism, which was a bit complicated to fix. My vision is almost perfect now and the whole process was easier and quicker than I thought it would be.

January 26th, 2011
If you consider Lasik surgery, read this
I recently had a LASIK (laser vision correction) surgery at Dello Russo Laser Vision and I would like to publicly thank Dr. Dello Russo and the whole staff for their care and professionalism. I am 26 now and was wearing contacts for the past 10 years. I hated to wear glasses and later to use contacts because by the end of the day my eyes were dry and tired. I was thinking about laser eye surgery for a long time, but was afraid after I read about possible complications. One of my friends had LASIK done by Dr. Dello Russo about a year ago. She was thrilled with the results and she kept highly recommending him and encouraging me to try. It is one of the best decisions I have ever made. The procedure itself was not really painful and I started to see clearly a day after surgery.It does take a couple of weeks for the eyes to fully heal after the Lasik and you need to use special medicine and eye drops Dr. Dello Russo give you, but the result so worth it.