A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph DeMay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph DeMay is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph DeMay, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. DeMay graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. DeMay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
- Muncy Valley Hospital
- Divine Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph DeMay MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joseph DeMay practice?
- Dr. Joseph DeMay has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph DeMay practices Pediatrics near Williamsport, PA.
See Williamsport Pediatricians.