Dr. Joseph Demay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Demay?

May 13th, 2016

Dr.Demay is a wonderful Doctor

May 7th, 2013

I went to this doctor with my little girl and he just made me feel very uncomfortable with the way he acted around her. I never went back, afterwards I heard he was strange in that way.

May 30th, 2012

Best doctor around

If you're looking for a doctor who loves kids and uses a balanced approach to medicine - then Dr. Demay is your doctor. He is careful and thorough and compassionate. My oldest child just "graduated" out of pediatrics and we are so sorry to have to find her a new doctor. She has always loved him!

August 20th, 2011

A friend of his son's

I worked in the office for a summer and am a friend of one of his sons. Dr. DeMay was always very sarcastic and critical of all of his patient's parents. After they left his office, he would rip them to shreds. His demeanor totally changed. I know his son has never recovered from the verbal abuse he received from his father and from his father's indiscretions and his abandonment of his family. I feel very sad for the family especially for my friend.

July 26th, 2011

Dr. DeMay has always been very helpful with our very colicky children. He has done all he could to help resolve their issues. We are also able to get appointments the day we call if we have a problem. He is a great doctor and I would recommend him to anyone.

June 23rd, 2011

Very caring and knowledgeable doctor.

I have taken my three children to Dr. Demay for the past 18 years and will continue to do so with my younger two. He has always been attentive and patient even when I was a nervous new mother. We have had multiple health issues over the years and he has followed up on several occasions with calls to our home to check on my children's progress. I don't know what my husband and I would have done without his guidance in raising our children.

October 7th, 2010

I have taken my children....seven of them to dr demay for the last 16 years. He is always caring and attentive to all of them. He has seen our family thru several terrible health issues. During the most trying time when my oldest was 7 (now 21) she had pnemonia and all of my children (5 at the time) were ill, and i was pregnant. he called me twice a day to report on my daughter and check on the rest of the family. he has always given our family the best of care, and when a health situation is beyond him, refers us to the best doctors. I have trusted him with my children's lives and will continue to do so.

September 17th, 2010

I feel as though Dr. Demay cared more about himself, and his girlfriend that just recently had a massive stroke then my very sick children. I WILL never go back. Also, the office is very dirty.

August 5th, 2010

He seemed more interested in himself than my son. He also has a very dirty office and there was a dog running around in it. I will never go back.

August 5th, 2010

nurse

The office was filthy, I did not want my toddler on the floor. The doctor seemed very self absorbed and laughed inappropriately. He was sort of cre ...

January 20th, 2010

Dr. DeMay is an adulterer who is self centered, egotistical, and arrogant. He has ruined several marriages including his own due to his lack of respect for people and lack of morals. Would you want him caring for your child?

November 14th, 2009

bad experience

Dr. DeMay was very arrogant and did not act like he liked children. He had a dog in the office that he paid more attention to than the children that were sick.