A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Derenzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Derenzo, Anesthesiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Derenzo
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Derenzo, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Derenzo graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Derenzo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Santo Derenzo MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Derenzo practice?
- Dr. Joseph Derenzo has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Derenzo practices Anesthesiology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Anesthesiologists.