Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph De Rose
Dr. Joseph De Rose, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Thoracic Surgery. Dr. De Rose is affiliated with Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center, Brooklyn University Hospital and St Barnabas Hospital. Dr. De Rose has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph De Rose has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. Joseph De Rose is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Donald Summers
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0 mi54
Dr. Jeffrey Basti
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0.05 mi34
Dr. Indu Shivaram
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0.05 mi29