A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Derose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Derose is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Derose graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Derose has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- St Barnabas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Derose accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Derose practice?
Dr. Joseph Derose practices Internal Medicine, Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Tarrytown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Tarrytown Internists and Tarrytown Surgeons.