A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Derose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Derose is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Derose
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Derose Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Derose graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Derose has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- St Barnabas Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph John Derose MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Derose practice?
- Dr. Joseph Derose has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Derose practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Cardiothoracic Surgeons.