A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Derose:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Derose is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Derose
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Derose Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Derose graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Derose has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- St Barnabas Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph John Derose MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Derose practice?
- Dr. Joseph Derose has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Derose practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Cardiothoracic Surgeons.