Robert Begun show details Robert Begun
Oct 10th, 2012

Dr. DeRose saved my life and he assured me that I was going to be fine in his gentle and caring way...I waited 12 years for my surgery and I was involved with Dr. DeRose for 6 of those years...His positive and calming influence was the prescription that I needed. Dr. DeRose is the BEST in his field and I feel other doctors should take his lead in the way people/patients should be treated and respected...Thanks again Dr. DeRose I wish I could do something for you....

Execellent! show details Execellent!
Sep 7th, 2011

Dr. DeRose is a down-to-earth, compassionate and caring doctor with surgical hands of gold. He did my husband's quintuple bypass, and removed two small aneurysims, off-pump. The off-pump method resulted in a faster recovery time without the complications of being on the pump. Dr. DeRose was very highly recommended by my husband's doctors. But do your research. You will find his educational background and medical qualifications make him A .

Jul 22nd, 2010

Dr. DeRose is the best. We desperately need more docs like him.

The Best show details The Best
by Jeff K. on Apr 28th, 2010

Outstanding and knowledgeable doctor. I have been his patient for over 30 years and his diagnosis is always on the money