A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Desantis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Desantis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Desantis, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cleft Lip
- Cleft Palate
Education & Awards
Dr. Desantis graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Desantis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Gerard Desantis FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph G. Desantis practice?
- Dr. Joseph Desantis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Desantis practices Plastic Surgery near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: State College, PA.
See Danville Surgeons.