Dr Joseph DeSantola Is this you?

Have you seen Dr Joseph DeSantola?

Posted on October 17th, 2017

The BEST That Is ALL I HAVE TO SAY

no good

Posted on January 20th, 2014

I would give 0 stars if I could. Horrible experience. Staff is equally as bad or worse!!!

Very impressed after initial visit!

Posted on January 17th, 2013

After Dr. DeSantola's relocation (smart move!) to North Carolina, I was one of his early "new" patients at Park Ridge Cardiology. As a Septuagenarian, I am well experienced with physicians (especially Johns Hopkins physicians). After Dr. DeSantola's initial and lengthy visit, consultation, examination and diagnosis, I was, and am, very impressed. As an academic doctor myself, I am usually pretty good at detecting genuine top-notch professionals. I consider Joseph DeSantola to be among the best.

Posted on July 17th, 2012

I have been with Dr. DeSantola for a number of years and have always been pleased with his manner, time spent with me and diagnosing my problems. I trust him.

An Awesome Doctor!

Posted on February 6th, 2012

Dr. DeSantola is very experienced and caring doctor. He always spends enough time with me in every single visit I make unlike some other doctors who seem to treat the medical profession like business. Dr. DeSantola explains everything very clearly and answers questions very satisfactorily. He is the only doctor who found the right medication and dose to treat my condition. He improved the quality of my life! He is truly wonderful and awesome and a rare gem in medical field!

Posted on November 10th, 2011

Dr. DeSantola has been taking care of my mother for 12 years. He has a wonderful, caring, easy bedside manner. He explains everything in great detail so you completely understand the complexity of situations. He is very thorough. He is the best of the best.

Posted on July 6th, 2011

All around good doctor with great bedside manner and willingness to snawer questions and discuss actions to be taken! Calls me when medical issues need to be addressed and returns my call within a reasonable amount of time!

Posted on December 18th, 2010

would not reccommend

The BEST

Posted on December 9th, 2009

Thorough, thoughtful, great bedside manner, and takes quality of life issues seriously. You're not just "another patient" with him. He tackles difficult, multiple medical issues into consideration, and is challenged by them in the best way possible. I cannot give a higher recommendation

Posted on December 9th, 2015