Dr. Joseph DeSantola MD, FACC Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 20th, 2014
no good
I would give 0 stars if I could. Horrible experience. Staff is equally as bad or worse!!!

January 17th, 2013
Very impressed after initial visit!
After Dr. DeSantola's relocation (smart move!) to North Carolina, I was one of his early "new" patients at Park Ridge Cardiology. As a Septuagenarian, I am well experienced with physicians (especially Johns Hopkins physicians). After Dr. DeSantola's initial and lengthy visit, consultation, examination and diagnosis, I was, and am, very impressed. As an academic doctor myself, I am usually pretty good at detecting genuine top-notch professionals. I consider Joseph DeSantola to be among the best.

July 17th, 2012
I have been with Dr. DeSantola for a number of years and have always been pleased with his manner, time spent with me and diagnosing my problems. I trust him.

February 6th, 2012
An Awesome Doctor!
Dr. DeSantola is very experienced and caring doctor. He always spends enough time with me in every single visit I make unlike some other doctors who seem to treat the medical profession like business. Dr. DeSantola explains everything very clearly and answers questions very satisfactorily. He is the only doctor who found the right medication and dose to treat my condition. He improved the quality of my life! He is truly wonderful and awesome and a rare gem in medical field!

November 10th, 2011
Dr. DeSantola has been taking care of my mother for 12 years. He has a wonderful, caring, easy bedside manner. He explains everything in great detail so you completely understand the complexity of situations. He is very thorough. He is the best of the best.

July 6th, 2011
All around good doctor with great bedside manner and willingness to snawer questions and discuss actions to be taken! Calls me when medical issues need to be addressed and returns my call within a reasonable amount of time!

December 18th, 2010
would not reccommend

December 9th, 2009
The BEST
Thorough, thoughtful, great bedside manner, and takes quality of life issues seriously. You're not just "another patient" with him. He tackles difficult, multiple medical issues into consideration, and is challenged by them in the best way possible. I cannot give a higher recommendation

December 9th, 2015