A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph DeVenuto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph DeVenuto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeVenuto
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. DeVenuto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph DeVenuto, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. DeVenuto graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. DeVenuto has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph John DeVenuto MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. DeVenuto practice?
- Dr. Joseph DeVenuto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph DeVenuto practices Ophthalmology near Fairless Hills, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA.
See Fairless Hills Ophthalmologists.