Could not be happier show details Could not be happier
by Amanda T on Jul 13th, 2014

I recently was examined by Dr. DeVenuto in the Doylestown office and I could not be more happy with my results. I had been examined by 2 other ophthalmologists in Doylestown and neither could find the cause of my loss of vision. In one visit Dr. DeVenuto diagnosed and treated my problem. I would recommend him highly.

Mary P show details Mary P
by Mary P on Mar 14th, 2014

The Fairless Hills doctors are good but the staff is mediocre. I get the impression that I'm an intrusion on their personal time when I am there for an appointment. No professionalism whatsoever. Even though I like the doctors, it may be time to look for another doctor because I'm not comfortable with the staff.

by Monica W. on Jun 4th, 2013

Dr. DeVenuto and staff are always friendly, helpful and courteous. I value the treatment I receive and feel that he is the BEST!

by Joan S. on Apr 29th, 2013

I have been a long time patient of Dr. DeVenuto's and have been happy with him and his office staff. Very professional and very friendly

Feb 6th, 2012

my time is just as valuable as Dr. Devenuto, spend hours waiting for him ALL visits, looking for new doctor