Dr. Joseph Dewane Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Dewane?

Posted on August 2nd, 2016

I love this guy... he has been my doctor for over 24 years.. He is so wonderful, patient, a-tentative, funny and brilliant in every way...I do not know what my life would be like without him... He is a life saver is so many ways... He is my Dr Pepper Superman...

Posted on January 22nd, 2016

I really love Dr. Dewane and appreciate how he answers any questions I have, and he calls me back when I have left messages for him. I'm really impressed me how he will take the time to explain things, and twice if necessary. He is a great doctor

very kind

Posted on June 11th, 2015

On my daughters first the entire office and DR. Dewane were very kind and helped to calm her nerves! I was so thankful!!!

Posted on May 27th, 2015

Doesnt spend enough time with patients. Often forgets prior encounters or follow up tasks. Doesnt approproately research high risk patients files for all needed information to treat effectively.

Posted on March 21st, 2015

Awesome physician and staff! Amazing!!!

He knows his stuff

Posted on August 23rd, 2013

Dr. Dewane was my doc for about three years. I left him and went elsewhere because I was disappointed with the wait times when I went to see him. I tried two other highly recommended OB/GYN offices in Memphis and found the same thing. No matter where you go, you're going to wait. So I went back to Dr. Dewane and although I still wish I could be see at 10 if my appointment is at 10, he really is an excellent Doctor. He has taken great care of me and calls me directly when I have had questions. His staff is friendly and professional and I feel comfortable in his hands. I have had several issues that he has helped me resolve and I am grateful to him for his service. Thx Doc!

Patient Review

Posted on August 9th, 2013

Dr. DeWane has been by OB/GYN for 20+ years and think is the best and I would not change to another doctor for nothing in the world.

Wonderful and Great Doctor

Posted on April 8th, 2013

I was really scared for over a year because I was problems and my pervious doctor didn't give me any answers and didn't seem to want to help me, so I Started going to Dr. Dewane and when I explained it to him what was wrong, he knew right off what was wrong with me. He listented and didn't hurry to get out of the room, he explained to me everything that would happen and he has been wonderful, so thankful I started going to him. The nurses and the front desk girls are great too, they all have been wonderful.

Posted on August 17th, 2012

I had quite a wait before being seen(over an hour), but once he starts he's very quick & efficent! He seems very caring & willing to answer any questions you may have!

Posted on August 5th, 2012

His assistant took our pregnancy exam and neither she nor Dewane took the time to even confirm with us if it was positive or negative. The entire staff had such a flippant attitude towards one of the best moments of our lives. Dewane later referred to us as "needy" patients when switching doctors because we simply wanted more information on our next steps.

Posted on August 2nd, 2012

I've been a patient for almost 20 years. He is a great doctor with an excellent staff and I highly recommend him if you are looking for an OB/GYN.

Totally love Dr. Dewane

Posted on December 30th, 2011

Dr. Dewane was recommended to me by a friend because I was newly pregnant after working with the Nashville Fertility Clinic (love them also). My first visit with him was very thorough and he answered all of my questions since this was my first pregnancy. I later miscarried one week later and he performed an outpatient D&C. I was very impressed with his call back and his patience in explaining things. His ultrasound technician, Tracey was also very warm and friendly.