A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Di Lullo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Di Lullo, Director of Psychiatry, General Adult and Geriatric Psychiatry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Di Lullo
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Di Lullo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Di Lullo, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Di Lullo graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Matthew Di Lullo MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Di Lullo practice?
- Dr. Joseph Di Lullo has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Di Lullo practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Scarsdale, NY.
See Scarsdale Psychiatrists.