Dr. Joseph DiBeneditto Is this you?

December 14th, 2011

excellent

June 15th, 2010

The wait was no problem. The problem came when he appeared to not know simple medical terminology, wrote my three completely inappropriate prescriptions with the worng first name...he did finally get my last name, which consists of a whole five letters, correct after he had me spell it five different times despite having the chart in front of him.. Further, for itching due to what he called pruritis but in fact was diagnosed thirty+ years ago as severe and chronic psoriasis he prescribed a tricyclic antidepressant that is so outdated that it is rarely used for anything but is pretty much specific for bipolar depression, which is NOT one of my problems. I asked the "nurse" Gail what it was and she told me it was an antihistamine. Fortunately I'm a retired registered nurse and know how to research. Further, when I made it clear that IF I had the three MRI's he recommended they would be done at a facility that will bill my insurance rather than my paying cash to have them done there, he stated that the five years worth of xray reports that I brought him were misdiagnosed, I didn't need any of the meds I had been on for four years, and made it rather clear that he was no longer interested in my care. This, added to his constant shuffling his eet, rocking back and forth as well as side to side, twitching, and grunting which reminded me of the psych patients who had been on Thorazine and/or Haldol for years

November 23rd, 2010