great dr show details great dr
by helen l. on Apr 30th, 2014

Very friendly,carrying, will go the extra mile for your care and comfort. Staff very well trained and knowledgeable about every situation that occurs in the office.

Jul 19th, 2013

He is a great doctor! He made me feel at ease (he loves to talk and joke arous). Unlike other doctors, he spent a lot of time with me and made me feel important. The only negative thing was the wait time-almost 45 min. late but was worth the wait!

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Carmen Fritsch on Jun 2nd, 2010

Dr. Diconcetto is one of the best doctors I've been to. He's great at spending time with you and getting to know you and your health. I drive from New Jersey to see him and it's worth it

Feb 14th, 2010

Dr could care less

Fantastic doctors office show details Fantastic doctors office
by STEUER FAMILY on Aug 20th, 2009

My daughter has severe food allergies, asthma & common allergies. Dr.D & his staff are WONDERFUL to us. We have been so BLESSED to find them. They are so kind, they feel like family. Dr. D & his staff have helped my baby-girl so much that I don't honestly can even know where to begin to THANK them. I have a family of 3 little girls and WE ALL LOVE DR.D & his staff!! They are fabulous people and doctors.Thank you for EVERYTHING!

Holly Brocato-patient show details Holly Brocato-patient
by Holly brocato on May 9th, 2009

Excellent caring physician and wonderful staff. Always readily available for problems encountered or questionsNew expansion of practice to include aesthetic medicine is a wonderful addition. Highly qualified R.N. LicensedAesthetician to administer and assist Dr. DiConcetto during procedures. Extensive aesthetic menu of servicesavailable.Amazing experience.