A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Dieber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Dieber, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dieber graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Dieber has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Michael Dieber MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Dieber practice?
- Dr. Joseph Dieber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Dieber practices Diagnostic Radiology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Irving Radiologists.