Overall Review

January 5th, 2015
Dr. Diliberto saved my life!

February 2nd, 2011
What a wonderful and skilled heart surgeon!
Dr. Diliberto is the only surgeon we would have chosen for such a serious operation for our loved one. He is skilled, warm but professional, totally committed to his patients care both surgically and afterwards. Anesthesia time is as little as possible and he is completely thourough and detailed. Don't even think about anyone else!

September 3rd, 2010
Dr. D is the best you will find!
My husband just had surgery for lung cancer.Dr.Joe is the very best. On our first visit he made my wife and I feel like he had known us forever.He talks to people like they are friends. He is honest, makes things clear, offers for you to get a second opinion. He answers any questions you may have. I am so very grateful to have had him for my surgeon. The admiration and gratitude that my wife and I feel is unexplainable. We are an older couple and remember when doctors really cared about their patients. Unfortunately, in this day and age,many doctors have become distant from their patients. Not Dr. D. He truly cares about what happens to his patients. He is professional, but not too professional to be cold and distant. We admire his talents, what he does is really an art. He is truly amazing and we are glad he has been a part of our lives. His staff is also a reflection of of himself. They are all professional and caring, but down to earth. They are easy to relate to because his entire practice is filled with people who really care about the patients as if they were family. I can't say enough about his PA. She is so wonderful and caring. She came to my home to check on me after my surgery several times. What am I saying????? Yes, a HOUSE CALL. We could call her at any time if we had questions. She is certainly "AN ENDANGERED SPECIES", and a wonderful reflection on Dr. DiLiberto. He is very proud of his entire staff, as he should be. Dr. DiLiberto is revered by the entire staff at the hospital. No one has a negative thing to say about him. You have to be a very special person and excellent in your field to have earned the respect of everyone you come in contact with. If you are ever in a life threatening situation, you should want to have him caring for you. You can be sure he will give you the very best he has in him.

March 5th, 2009
Superior Doctor, Superior Care
Dr. Diliberto was professional, thorough, compassionate, accessible, before, during and after my Aug '08 aortic valve replacement procedure. I could not have asked for a finer doctor to get me through all this, and the same for his office staff and PA. I got him assigned by the luck of the draw, thank goodness, and would recommend him to absolutely anyone. He conscientiously explained what to expect, recommended second opinions, kept my family posted during all the operation, made sure my post op care was continued at the same level of expertise, and now, 7 months after the surgery, is still in contact with me to ensure my total recovery to excellent health. Again, I could not ask for a better thoracic surgeon; I don't imagine they exist--what better care could a heart patient receive than what he provided?!? This view is from someone totally unbiased, had no idea who he was before I met him in the initial consultation, and have nothing to gain from my anonymous recommendation. He was a superior doctor and provided superior care.

October 7th, 2008
One of the Best
Dr. Joe is down to earth. He spent as much time with us as we needed and explained everything so that we could understand. My mom has undergone two surgeries with him in the last six years(lung surgery and carotid artery surgery) and we have no complaints. He is one of the nicest and caring people we have ever met. His bedside manner is simply the best. Mom will be needing surgery on her Aortic valve in the future and she has a positive outlook because she trusts completely in Dr. Joe.