Dr. Joseph Dillon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Dillon?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 23rd, 2015

Great Doctor

Dr. Dillon was very kind, professional, and thorough. I appreciated his detailed care and that he was on time. He listened to me and studied my case. He gave me plenty of time and a thorough exam.

April 15th, 2015

Haven't ever had a doctor who seemed to be so interested in me and my condition

Everything about my first visit with Dr. Dillon was positive; from the directions and appointment reminder, with detailed suggestions about where to park, the cleanliness and efficiency of his staff and the helpfulness and positive attitudes of almost everyone we met there to the doctor, himself. I'm so glad to have found him. He spent time with me and his explanation, including drawings, of what was going on with my thyroid and parathyroid were so very welcome and understandable. Subsequent visits have convinced me that he is a very fine physician and I have already recommended him to others here in the Des Moines area. It is certainly worth the 2 hour drive to be seen by Dr. Dillon and his associates at the U of I hospitals and Clinics. I feel like I am in good hands now.

November 20th, 2012

Recommend without hesitation!

Dr. Dillon is absolutely fabulous! He is extremely knowledgable. He doesn't have an arrogant bone in his body and his bedside manner is without reproach! Wouldn't hesitate one second to send any of my family to him! He is a wonderful, patient, kind, man who talks to me on a level I can understand. When I make a mistake he is understanding and patient! Great physician!!!!

April 21st, 2017